Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Sugar

My sister's baby is 6 weeks younger than Rosebud. Since the moment she was born she has been vocal, and likes attention. Some might say fussy. This picture shows what it's like sometimes:



My sister and her hubby are two patient and loving people - the best parents Sugar could have in this world. Yesterday was the blessing day. I was worried about little Sugar possibly drowning out her daddy's voice during the prayer. Let's just say she was a complete angel. Just look!


She was so beautiful the whole day. Serene, content with everyone and everything. It was a fabulous time together.

It just goes to show how wonderful our differences can be. We don't want our children to all be alike. That would be boring. I love to discover little personalities. I'm glad we have a whole new crop of babies in the family to get to know!



5 comments:

  1. Love the dress so much! What great friends they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been so great today too! Maybe cause now she's blessed, she's just happier! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's sweet! It's nice to see pictures, she's changed so much since the last time I saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn says to tell you he wants to go to the Sandles resort in the Bahamas. So you go this year, and tell us how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the two babies is so cute! We have one similar to that of my son and my sister-in-law's son, born 2 1/2 months apart. I'll post it on my blog in case you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!