Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a pretty good Mother's Day. It started by singing Women of God in church with a neat group of my friends. I love singing with these women.


Then off to visit family after church. Dinner at Strider's family and dessert with my side.






My oldest, the one who made me a mom :)




The guys standing around while they prepared our meal.




Broccoli salad YUMMM!


This is what it's like most of the time when we are together.



Our last living grandma on either side, this is Strider's mom's mom. She is such a wonderful mother, and with 9 kids they sure knew what they were doing. She is a great example.

Yay, my baby brother got home just in time to make Mother's Day special for my mom.

Baby Rosebud with her happy aunt moment :)

And I will get in trouble for posting these, but I had to share what it's like when my mom says "We're all together - let's get a picture!"

Yeah right. What an ordeal.


Well, we tried! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you are in trouble. I'm just about to post about mother's day so don't think I'm copying you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you let your first baby grow so big? I feel like time has gone so quickly and our boys have grown so tall...thankfully they still need mom:)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!