Saturday, October 24, 2009

GameDay Provo

If you have ever watched ESPN on a college football Saturday, then you know what College GameDay is. Fowler, Corso and Herbstreit came to Provo today for their match-up of the week, BYU vs TCU. (If you haven't heard of them, tell your husband - I promise he will think it's cool). Wish the game had turned out in our favor, but I went with my sister and had an awesome experience. Go Cougs!



{photograph intensive post alert}



Arrive about 6:45 - line is as long as the stadium.


In place about 7:30. Here is Lee Corso.


Some of my favorite signs around us.





8:00 am, broadcast begins and it's getting lighter






Watching the show live on the screen was really cool





These were our signs - well, my sister did all the work last night while I slept. Hey, I didn't ask her to! She did such a fantastic job, though.







2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you had a fun time! You deserved a break after taking care of all the sickies!I LOVE your hair like that too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Too bad about the game. We couldn't watch on TV b/c we lost versus this year...but found out tonight that Wingers carries it, so it looks like we may be spending 3 hours at Wingers next time the Cougs play on Versus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!