Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please don't cough on me

I know I have been quiet lately. Blogging is taking a backseat. I miss it, but my energy is going into keeping us healthy and happy.

The kids are off track and half of us are sick. Potter and I have escaped it so far. Three are done. Two are very ill. Strider is so sick that I have not touched him in 6 days! I simply cannot afford to be as sick as he is and take care of my family. I make him food but he fills his own water bottles and gets his own medicine.

I am being a nurse to Jedi as well and it's hard to love and snuggle while not passing germs. So we are all being best friends with hand sanitizers/stripping bed linens/washing hands like crazy hoping I can ward it off.

2 comments:

  1. oh honey I have some true sympathy!!!! I have one word for you MASKS!!! They are awful but that way you can hold the little people without the fear of them coughing into your mouth. Josh and I haven't slept in the same bed or room for 5 days. I am rooming with Abbie (the other non-sickie) Please know that you are in our prayers and hopefully everyone will be on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- sounds bad. Hope you don't get sick. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!