Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our week in pictures

my new faucet



a million field trip permission slips to sign



vinca is in bloom



bikes are ready for a new season



the scooters, not so much




leaves forming on the backyard tree




party favors ready for Jedi's big day




we say goodbye to the red and yellow tulips



just as the white ones near the street are ready to open




girls have had rough sleeping habits for the last little while;
we're just trying to keep everyone sane at night




hula hoops waiting to be made into costumes for Bugs' class performance



lilacs are half open; sure sign of Mother's Day



what I'm reading




what the hubs is reading




lots and lots of loving and nuzzling on these




What are you up to these days?




3 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed the faucet, but it looks great! (I'll make sure to tell you again on Saturday. :-) Also, your backyard looks very green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a new faucet too! Love the week in review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post Jen!

    I feel like I'm drowning in papers coming home from school lately. I keep forgetting to write important things on the calendar, because I missed it in the paperwork I signed and sent back. Augh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!