Thursday, August 19, 2010

Buh-bye summer

We camped at Pineview Reservoir as a final summer hurrah.  Rosebud wasn't feeling too chipper so you won't see many pics of her here. It may have had something to do with the hundred teeth she tried to cut in one week. 


I love this pic.  This is them doing up some marshmallows at 7 am as they waited for me to cook the real breakfast. Silly boys.



The kids on a huge floating log 







This is my niece Sugar and it's my favorite photo of the trip. 





I'm glad the babies got to play with the sand toys.  The older kids had zero interest!





2 comments:

  1. poor baby! Teeth are so miserable. Too bad we need them so much!
    Pretty much love the boys roasting marshmallows for breakfast. Thats my kind of camping;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Looks like a great last good bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!