Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 years!

Yep, I started this blog 5 years ago today.  FIRST BLOG POST


I began with fireworks, and yesterday's post was, again, about fireworks. Kinda.

Last week I felt it was time to freshen up around here.  If you read this blog in a reader you might not have noticed, but go ahead and click over to the full site.  You'll notice:

*a lighter, cleaner background

I want the focus to be on the posts, not the fluff.


*a new sponsor

I want to print my blog into books. In other words, I'm a bad journal writer.  I decided to accept a sponsor request for answers.coupons.com to make that a reality.  They are a legitimate coupon deal site.  Feel free to search there before making online purchases (I do not get paid for clicks, but I do recommend the site).


 *new tabs above, including information on my LDS beliefs


*and most exciting for me, I now have my own domain!  www.magnamom.com/

Go ahead and change your links (you'll be redirected either way).  Easier to find and search for now :)


Happy 5 year anniversary to me, and happy reading to all of you!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your many blog accomplishments. It's very exciting! I can't believe 5 years has gone by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!