Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days - Finding moments



The Nester has put together a massive freewrite experience for bloggers everywhere.  I'm taking part.   It's called 31 Days (write31days.com).  This is an online October writing challenge where bloggers pick a topic and - just like it sounds - write about it every day.

I'm finding moments this month.



Finding moments to do what I've been putting off.

Finding moments to connect with those I love.

Finding moments to live in the present, enjoying the person right by my side.

Finding moments to plan and prepare, thus bringing peace of mind.

Finding moments to pause and look right into the eyes of my kids, and give them my undivided attention.

Finding moments to return to some hobbies I love and have missed.


...you get the idea.




This is Day 1.  Won't you join me?  All month I'll be sharing my journey.

Day 2 - Inspiring quotes + bath update
Day 3 - Purple Pride
Day 4 - Listen; He'll speak
Day 5 - Powerful words
Day 6 - Zucchini bread
Day 7 - End table vignette
Day 8 - Letting go
Day 9 - Repurpose
Day 10 - Lead me, guide me








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!