Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Handstands











This girl rocks.  She is a prefectionist, which, sadly, she gets from me.  But it's really awesome to see her try and try and try to get better at things. The other day I was trying to blog and edit pics and she called "Mom, watch!" so many times that I just stopped working all together and gave her my full attention. I should have found the moment sooner.  She's a joy to watch.


And pleased as punch when she finally reaches her goals.  

Try, try again, fall, get up, try again, and again.

I can learn so much from my little Rosebud.







Join me all month long while I find moments every day.  
Moments to connect, moments to improve, moments to live.

In case you missed it:
Day 1 - introducing 31 days
Day 2 - Inspiring quotes + bath update
Day 3 - Purple Pride
Day 4 - Listen; He'll speak
Day 5 - Powerful words
Day 6 - Zucchini bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!