Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thoughts today




I had unexpected surgery 5 days ago.  I am recovering, and progress is slow.  Several thoughts on my mind.




Loving: the temperature today




Missing: my kiddo's last football game of the season today





Glad: that I live in a place with seasons to enjoy



Grateful: for all who have helped me over the last two weeks.  They are many.






Wishing: for a few new decor pieces for the house





Thankful: that Potter can help me out by driving when I can't



Listening: to this




Looking forward: to healing by Thanksgiving so I can host my extended family


3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. I miss the mountains and beautiful seasons. I hope you are feeling better! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is amazing! Just what I needed to hear...had my own little cry session this morning haha. Missing you like crazy and wish I could be there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting those pretty pictures. I forgot to snap any around here before the leaves fell off. Try and enjoy this time to rest a little and focus on yourself. Build up your strength so we can walk around Pier 1 next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!