Saturday, October 18, 2008

Proud to be an American

I decided to try voting by mail this year. Very easy, although anti-climatic. But I didn't have to get a sitter for the kids or anything, right? It still felt awesome to mark the boxes and seal that envelope. I'm so glad that I have the chance to speak my voice!


Anybody else in Utah feel completely in the dark when it comes to which judges to retain? Yeah, me too. Until I started asking my dad, an attorney, his opinions. As far as he is concerned, all should be retained with the exception of Judge Lindberg (3rd District). So if you have no other opinions on which to base your vote, there is one for you!


2 comments:

  1. Go Libertarian Party!!! Can you tell I'm having a hard time this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I didn't even know you could vote by mail. I am excited for the elections to be over...I have my idea about who will win and I want to see if my hunch is correct. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!