Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHY????

Why can't my house stay clean for two seconds?

Why can't two areas of the house simultaneously be clean for any length of time?

Why do groceries have to cost so much?

Why do I have to feed all these people again? Didn't I just feed them yesterday?

Why does the laundry hamper get fuller and fuller, whether I do three loads a day or not?

Why does no child, at any time, ever put away his/her clothing without being asked?

Why does Halloween turn into a battle of "but MOM I want to be THIS" every year?

I am thinking of going on strike.

7 comments:

  1. At times like those, I think He was talking to me when he said "endure to the end"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I am so there with you. Let me know when the strike begins.

    Have you found out what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I am totally with you on that one. Let me know when the strike begins.

    Do you know what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, sister!

    And I will add - why do I feel like I run around with my head cut off all day everyday and then every night I look around and feel like I got nothing done?

    Strike! Strike! Strike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, I'll join your strike party... and may I add "why do 2 year olds ask WHY???" (Ironic, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pretty much covers all the mysteries of a mommys life. If you ever figure out the laundry thing, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!