Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Our day, in pictures...

Ready to load the bus!

First stop: learn about pumpkins and squash

Second stop: Corn path



Third stop: Photo ops

Fourth: Hay maze, but Princess wasn't a fan.

Finally...the pumpkin patch! We found a pumpkin we agree on!

We bought three more, too

Stop at a park for lunch

Back on the bus; ready for home!

(She barely made the trip without falling asleep. It was nap time, after all!)

I was so happy to get the chance to ride along with her preschool. For the first time ever, there was no baby to keep me home! We had a great time.

6 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! I love the pics. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could she be any cutier? Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. field trips make for good memories. My girls still talk about the ones I have gone on with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness she looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crying. She is just too adorable and is getting so old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! My hubby and Gooskie are in your pics! That's soooo funny! I wanted to be there, but I was in New York! Thanks for kinda getting pics of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!