Friday, December 12, 2008

Are you ready?

Are you an early shopper? Do you fill out your Christmas cards in Oct? Do you have your goodies baked and waiting in the freezer?

Me neither.


I still have to:

*write out the cards
*address the cards
*mail the cards
* stop kids from fighting over the advent calendar every morning
*buy final 1/3 of the gifts
*wrap all the gifts
*buy more tape
*take down the kids' wishlists so they can stop adding to and revising them
*bake treats
*start a Christmas Journal so I don't wonder how many neighbors I give to every year
*decide on a cute way to display Christmas cards, unlike our normal scotch tape way
*secure babysitter for work party
*find a fabulous "wow" dish to make for the work party
*finish my two handmade gifts
*tell myself I don't have to get out the baby things till Christmas is put away
*take a nap

and THEN I can relax...


Now, one thing I have done? Spent 2 hours with my friends making tags! 73 to be exact. Love them.


3 comments:

  1. When is the work party? I like to babysit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that I have read your list of things to do and realize all that I have to do. I am tired! I think I will reverse your list and go take a nap first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tags. I usually do that with my sisters. But it just didn't happen this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!