Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas giving in review

Coolest toy my kids got (in my opinion): Batmobile with Batpod




Most meaningful gift: Hubby fixing the rocking chair that has been broken for years, so now I will have a chair to rock the baby


Biggest loser: the insane twisties and wire holding every toy in every package. Why oh why do they do that?


Most hours used so far: Lego Batman for PS2


Best deals for gifts: Amazon.com


Most watched movie so far: Kung Fu Panda




My favorite little thing: Doing neighbor gifts - I love love love doing them. I like getting them ready, wrapping, delivering. Love them.




Biggest headache: the Nerf Darts lost in every nook and cranny of the house


Best tree ever this year! We have loved it! $25 at the new lot they had just up the street. Fresh, green, and kept its needles.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!