Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review - picture style

I was going to limit this year to a "top 10" in pics...yeah right. Thousands of images on my computer. No way. But here are some favorites to tell the story.



I now have a 10 year old in the house. Smart, sassy and growing up constantly. He left home for real for the first time, to Vegas with his grandparents.




My baby is 3. Going on 9. Yeah, she is amazing to me and I feel so connected to her.


We tore down a half wall to make room for railings and get a tile floor

I learned how to make hair clips


My baby had surgery for a hernia


My best job continues to be "MOM". Mothers Day is one of my favorite days of the year.


My little boy turned 6 and is a soccer star




We recieved the wonderful blessing of finding out we were pregnant over the summer

The kids are learning and acheiving

12 years - WOW. And I've loved every one of them


I did some canning, which was so satisfying!

I've continued to grow closer and closer to my best friends; my sisters

My second son is 9 years old. I can hardly believe it.

And literally amost everything in the house broke, most of it in the last month of the year. A partial list: the water heater, the microwave, 2 dvd players, both cars, the oven heating element, the main smoke detector, the thermostat and more.


And as a family we find joy in the everyday. And once in a while everyone gets along, and there is bliss.


Happy New Year everybody! I hope 2009 is even better and more memorable.


2 comments:

  1. My sister found this way cute blog that I think you would so enjoy. Check it out and tell me what you think. By the way, what a full year you have had. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sticker pants. Cute What a full year for you. Now breath....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!