Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas reading



If there's anything I love an excuse to buy, it's Christmas books. I love them. This year when the kids started coming home with their Scholastic book orders I decided to use my weakness for good.

I ordered 8 books for us to read together. One is a chapter book that I can read with the older two at bedtime. The other 7 are beautiful picture books like the ones in the photo, and they'll be perfect for the younger two. I wrapped those ones, and I'll let them take turns opening one about every other night so we can read special stories about baby Jesus. It cost under $20 and I am excited to get reading!



2 comments:

  1. I love Scholastic Books! I have that same book on the top there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun advent tradition to start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!