Monday, June 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Look at me all organized and on time.

Last week was interesting. I was so tired by dinner each day that I really struggled with cooking. We did have salads on two nights, though, and beans once. Hubby and I loved it. Kids? Not so much. I am really trying to use more beans.

Busy week, so I don't know if these dishes will be on these exact days, but this is what I have on hand. Plus, hubby's school changes from 1-5pm everyday like we have been used to, to 5-8pm on Mon and Wed. So I'm not sure how to feed him.

Monday: Mexi-Mac Skillet, cornbread
Tuesday: Wonton Soup
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole, peaches
Thursday: at the Bees game
Friday: Ham fried rice, egg rolls
Saturday: Cheddar Beef Enchiladas


Also want to bake bread, banana muffins and make lime sherbet.


See what others are cooking this week at Org Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. wow you do have it all together! impressive:O)
    really enjoyed your fathers day post. it was really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried the Cheddar Beef Enchiladas last night. Great recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!