Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week in Review

Wow, life rolls on.
Here is what we've been up to.

Last Saturday we took family pics with my side of the fam in preparation for my baby brother leaving on a mission. My sister got this neat shot of our family's turn in front of the camera.


Then on Tuesday night we said goodbye.




Jedi had a little class play. Totally cute.
He played a farmer, a dog, and an alien. Yes, all in one play :)



We went to the Bees game, where we had front row seats
along the third base line. The visiting team gave Jedi the ball
after pitching warm-ups.



Totally neat.



We lost, but it was really fun and the first time the kids have lasted all 9 innings!






Oh boy. Then Friday was the beginning of roof-a-palooza 2009.
Strider has been buggin' me for 2 years about doing the roof.
I begged him not to.
I told him he needed more experience.
I told him it wasn't that needed anyway.
I told him we should use the tax return for other things.
I lost.




Yeah, it was a mess. The tear-off is complete, and
shingles will be delivered Monday morning. Oh joy.






We had a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister in law.
Strider's little brother is getting married in two weeks.
My other sister in law Darcy did a fantastic job and it was so pretty.








I was with my sisters really late on Saturday. What else is new?
This is usually how it ends up. Sister's hubby crashed somewhere while we carry on.




But seriously. Look at the cousins and their cute sundresses.
Six weeks difference here.



We love our aunts!









Awesome and productive week. Now I'm left with this.




5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a week like mine! Your family is beautiful! Oh yeah and 'Happy Cleaning!'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun week!:O)
    Hope you are doing ok without little brother:O( I know it must be hard.
    I am impressed with Strider and his enthusiasm for the roof! Your house is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you know you'd rather have a messy house and spend the whole day with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck, you guys have been busy! I love all the pics, especially the two babies together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - sounds like you've been busy. Life is like that isn't it. It all comes at once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!