Monday, June 8, 2009

So much happening

I know my blog has been lacking lately. Big time.





First of all, Potter had a cute little Shakespeare class play, and then promptly finished 5th grade (!). Yikes. He had an adventurous year navigating a new rigorous academic program. He sacrificed sports and a social life, but learned a lot. I'm still deciding if it's worth it, but he loved the school and the people.

Then we toured the new temple as a family. It's very pretty. I'm kinda bummed about moving from the Salt Lake Temple District, but I'll get over it :)

The wind was nearly a tornado outside, so our best pics are at the end inside the tent.





This week my sister is having her baby, on Sunday my brother has his missionary farewell and then we get ready for a wedding in Strider's family. "My little corner" is bursting!

2 comments:

  1. Slow down. Arn't you ment to go a little slower in the summer.
    Great pics. I am with you on leaving the salt lake temple, but I have fallen in love with our new temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a lot of work...but so worth it. At least it's weddings and babies. I once went to three family funerals in a month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!