Tuesday, September 29, 2009

8 months old



My sweet baby Rosebud turned 8 months old yesterday.

I love to take pics each month on her birth date. It's been nice to have her sit really cute and take a smiley happy picture each month like here and here. Well now that she's mobile, there is no sitting.

Take for instance, her first diaper change of the day yesterday.

Yes, she is moving so fast that it's blurry.













No, please sit back down for a picture!




okay, or climb up the front of me





Just one picture for mommy...












never mind, just show me how you clap!





oh geez, gone again

















Love you stinker!!










P.S. Know what else she did yesterday after the photo shoot? She stood. by. herself. Long enough for me to snap 4 pictures! Yikes!!



6 comments:

  1. wow- she's fast.
    Love that you take a picture each month. I did that with the first, kind of with the 2nd, and not even close to each month with the 3rd. So I'm impressed!
    And love the fall pictures from the previous post! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it. Stop growing so fast. Hit the pause button or something. Okay, I guess she's cute grown up too.... We'll let her slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo cute. I just want to pinch her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how happy she makes everyone she's in the room with! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how her little eyes when she smiles. SO CUTE! I can believe she is already standing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyelashes and the chubbiness...you are killing me! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!