Monday, September 28, 2009

What I'm loving right now

Having 8 months of loving this



My $3 autumn centerpiece ($1.50 berry stuff and $1.50 stand at the thrift store)




Our drive to Heber this weekend - g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s


















Experimenting with my new haircut - still trying to figure out what to do with it :) Why does only the hairdresser have the magic touch?








F--A--L--L is awesome!

And a few things from the web:



The picture and header of this post here.

Fall Forest Pie Cutters found here.

Fat Free Apple Cake here.





4 comments:

  1. Have you tried the apple stuff yet? Love the center piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is too cute.
    I need to get up the curage to cut mine. I needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair...It's very cute! and I too wish I had the hairstylist's "magic touch". I can never do it like they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!