Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve

I've been chastised a bit for blog neglect. I will try to do better!

Starting with Christmas Eve...


We were with Strider's family this year.



Grandma and Grandpa narrated the Christmas story, and you can see Rosebud helping with the manger scene.



Then home for new jammies and sibling gift exchange.  I know I've said it before, but it's my favorite part of Christmas.  Seeing the faces of kids giving things they've so carefully and thoughtfully chosen - it's magic!!







I love it so much.  The kids did great this year.  And no gift was over $7.             
It just really proves the point that simple is better. 

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas. That is neat idea to have the Grandparents read the Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!