Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 19

Day 19- A Hobby


A hobby?  I've got lots.

I live in three general states of mind:

1) dreaming of crafting and feeling the itch to get started on something
2) crafting
3) admiring something I've just crafted


I love creating, whether it be a wreath or a little girls skirt or a fun quiet game for my kids to play during church meetings, or baking a dessert.  I love to start with raw materials and end up with something useful or beautiful.  It is literally part of me.


What I wish were my hobbies?  I want to play the piano.  I want to be able to knit a sweater.  I have tried crochet many times - my fingers don't work right for any of these, apparently (Kristy, you know how bad it was!).  But what I can do I love to do as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!