Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 8

Day 8- A website


I recently discovered a cool site for family organization and I wanted to share it with you. It's called COZI


You can sync calendars, to-do lists, shopping lists, etc.  I can type my lists and with one click they get sent to my phone.  No more little notes stuffed in my purse with an address on them.  No more grocery lists on the back of a utility bill envelope.










The calendar is fun because you can personalize it so it color codes everyone.  Again, with one click this all goes to my phone so I have a reminder of my errands or appts.   My husband has an iPod touch, so he can even use the COZI app and see all our family appts, too.  I intend to use it as a tool to help our family communication and the marriage debriefing we have every week.


I'm just getting started with it, but it's very cool!!






1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!