Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 3

Day 3-A song that makes you cry (or nearly)


This is easy. Just ask my mom.

When I was little I was deeply affected by the little movie "I'll build you a rainbow". The main song made me cry because I was afraid I'd lose my mom just like the boy in the video. I mean, for a kid, isn't that the worst thing you can imagine? Losing a parent? Still makes me cry today, though, too.

So here it is:

I'll Build You a Rainbow 6:01



It really is a touching show. If you don't want to watch it all, the song is just the first 40 seconds.



2 comments:

  1. That song makes me cry too. Always has and probably always will. Like you, I would hear it as a kid and worry that I would lose my mom someday. Now, I'm the mom and worry that I will have to tell my kids goodbye someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!