Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting to Know You



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one in particular


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sunday during a very touching song that the Primary children sang to the Bishop for his birthday.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I suppose.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Cooked Ham from Costco

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
yes, 4.25

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never! :)


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Life or Cracklin' Oat Bran

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Like emotionally? No. Physically, somewhat.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Changes all the time. Now it is Blue Bunny Lemon Berry Pound Cake. Oh boy!!

14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How confident they are. It bothers me when people make excuses for themselves all the time or spend lots of time apologizing for themselves.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. What don't you like about yourself?
I am very undisciplined. I always do what I want to do, not usually what I need to do.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I'd say my Grammy. I'm surrounded by family, but there's something unique about how your grandma loves you. When she is gone, no one else loves you just like that.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I don't care.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
White capris and bare feet with lavender colored toes!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I finished off a pitcher of OJ.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher running downstairs. Everyone is asleep and I should be too.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Navy Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
When I'm preggo, I dislike most of the smells around me! LOL Right now I want DH to get a new shaving cream because I can't stand to be near it!


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My BIL Jacob.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from someone. Lame, huh.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
College Football and Pro Basketball are a tie.

27. HAIR COLOR?
A medium ash brown, streaked with a healthy amount of emerging gray.


28. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta. Potatoes and gravy. Cheesecake.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings now. Used to be scary stuff when I was younger.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bourne Supremacy on DVD

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Turquoise.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake or chocolate.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My sisters.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Old Testament (Judges) & The Seamstress

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have one right now

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
part of Miss Universe

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Just one? My children getting along. Birds in the morning. Country Radio. Silence.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Jamaica.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have lots of semi talents. I can cook, I can sing, I can craft. I can bargain hunt. I can hit a diaper shot into a trash can from across the room. I can put soccer socks and shin guards on in the right order. I can dress a barbie. I can soothe boo-boos and dry tears. Does that count?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Somerset, PA


Now for the tagging part.


I tag Ash, Wend, Jess, Sonja, Danika, Rachael.


1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!