Monday, July 14, 2008

Ok, I need to hire someone


I know my homemaking skills aren't the best. I lack. I have a messy house more often than a clean one. My kids don't complain. I guess they don't know anything different. (And I haven't done laundry in a week).

But there is a real problem when I walk to the washer to start a load and I am hit by a spiderweb in the face. And arm. Yep, stretched right across my laundry room. Yay! My feeling of confidence as a homemaker is soaring!!

I know I should have probably never revealed that to all of you, but I'm all about keepin' it real around here.






2 comments:

  1. If spider webs were my only problem I would be happy. We have earwigs this year, not a fan of them. Then there are the weeds, and sticky kitchen floor. Oh yea and the handle on the toilet broke last night. Fun to be at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eewww. We get a lot of spiders in our basement. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!