Friday, July 25, 2008

Feelin' Good

Life is good. As I move into my second trimester things are looking rosy again. My hubby smells better (ha ha!). My kids are back to getting the occasional real meal. It's like I feel like myself again! I even have a new calling at church which renews my spirit and I am looking forward to serving in a new way.

Last weekend was our anniversary and we got to stretch it out over about three days which was very cool. Thanks to all three sisters who facilitated the weekend in one way or another we were able to go to the temple to do sealings, The Roof (a fabulous restaurant downtown), and spend a night at the Alaskan Inn in Ogden Canyon. I recommend both highly!


This picture was taken from our table during dinner:





It was all very beautiful and it was great to do something a bit extravagant (for us at least), as the next couple years with a baby won't allow us to be away as easily.




5 comments:

  1. Man, who was your photographer for those pictures of you before you left??? They did a fantastic job; you two look hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two do look hot...it sounds like a lot of fun. You guys seems to always come up with fun things to do for you anniversary. By the way what is your new calling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary.
    You two deserve to be extravagant every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great weekend. Fun to have time for just the two of you. congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I miss so much being gone on vacation...what is your new calling??

    I am so glad you had a wonderful time with your hubby that special time with just you two is so good for the relationship, and it is fun too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!