Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday meanderings


A few tidbits from my mind today...

Remember how excited I was for my new calling? Phew, we are rolling now! I left for church at 8:45 yesterday and other than a half hour for a little lunch I wasn't home again till almost 4pm. Just in time for hubby to go Home Teaching and get supper started.


On the way to run errands today, we went over some bumps and my 3 year old said "that was interesting".


I am SO excited for the Olympics to start!


She may be the only person on earth to love containers more than I: Creative Organizer


Our laundry is almost caught up!

The boys finally got their entire room done! Not just done but clothes organized into school/not school. I also now have a list of what they need for school. All the too small, ripped, nasty stuff is out of there too. Huge garbage bag is ready to pitch. Love it! And they have their beloved PlayStation now. They really earned it. What parent is proud of their kids for playing video games?


Anyone else hate insurance woes? We're caught in a loop where the health insurance says we are covered just fine, but all the claims to them are getting returned saying coverage has ended. WHAT? Ugh.


The boys caught a garter snake at the park today. Gotta love boys (princess just screamed).

3 comments:

  1. Thats a lot for one day. I'm worn out just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your boys were with the 5th war boys at the park.... Or maybe they caught the same snake at a different time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds busy! I am excited for you in your new calling - you're perfect for it! I enjoyed your meanderings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!