Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi Ho - Hi Ho



My oldest two boys share a bedroom. It is a disaster. Always.

At any given time there are one or more rewards hanging over their heads for getting it DONE. Never makes much difference.

Bugs is a tough one. He's not as, um, motivated as Potter, and sometimes it really causes problems. They have been down there for the last few hours because I was making them clean, and Bugs just came to me with a classic line of honesty.

"Mom, you know how I almost never work? Well, Potter is watching TV and I've been working for a long long time"!

At least he admits it.


3 comments:

  1. That makes me feel SO much better. Thank you. My boys room ALWAYS has Legos in every corner. When i send them down to clean them up.... i have to send them down 6-7 times. then send them (we'll him, 2 of 5)down again to pick up his pants, then again to pick up his shirt, then again to remake the bed he has just pulled the bed spread over the top of. I don't even have to go look inbetween sending him down, i just KNOW. he's still amazed that i just know. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same world I live in with my guys. Must be a boy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens with one of my girls, she thinks she is a teenager, and they never have clean rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!