Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To-Do Tuesday



On my list today...

*finish two more loads of laundry (boys room this time)
*fold remaining laundry from yesterday
*remind kids to put their clothing bucket away
*preschool
*library
*hit dollar store for batteries and plastic basket
*bag up maternity clothes (yeah!)
*tally up scout awards for the boys this week to let the cubmaster know
*get rid of remaining pain meds
*clean out purse
*purge old coupons in the car
*take more pictures of Rosebud (too cute not to)
*do 2 pages in her baby book
*upload pics and order prints
*continue to price cameras online to make a good decision


In the last couple days (weekend) Strider cleaned and vacuumed my van, organized Jedi's closet and picked up his room, did our taxes and washed all the pans and fine china from the Valentines Fondue. Gosh, I'm lucky!!

I never mentioned how our Valentines meal went. It was so fun!



Princess sat down to supper last night and said "Mom, I think we should do a fancy dinner again!"

For more inspiration, visit Crazy Adventures in Parenting!



4 comments:

  1. You're rockin' the list sistah!!! Keep it goin! (and pass me a little mojo, my infant has screeched me to a halt thus far today, ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so much more today, than I had even planned. I almost wish I could get through these first 12 weeks faster. I know I will feel better in a few weeks. Then I remember, this is you last one, enjoy it. So my desire to hurry through any part of this goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I didn't see "take a nap" on that list. I think you deserve one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You almost got it all done! Awesome! Congrats! Ready for another week??? I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!