Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the air



Here is Princess enjoying a yummy cookie from her Valentine's party yesterday. Do you have fun plans for the holiday?

We are having candlelight fondue with the kids. Should be fun! We have done it once before and they still talk about it.

I also bought each of them their own box of fruit snacks as my valentine to them. They love fruit snacks but I never buy them, so it's a big deal. Strider and I will enjoy a quiet night after they are asleep. I don't need anything this year except his love and support with this new baby, which he gives me every day. Besides, we should save our money for a faucet LOL.

Our menu:

Baked chicken
Wonton Appetizers

Steamed broccoli
Apple-cranberry juice (it's pink)

Chocolate Fondue

With dippers: marshmallows, pretzels, bananas, strawberries, mandarin orange segments and angel food cake

Yum!






1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your sink broke. That would be a bit on an Inconvenience!

    It was a long time ago, but do you remember when I asked you to speak about the Terrestrial kingdom for a YW activity? If so, I was wondering which book/movie it was you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!