Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To-Do Tuesday



I need to slow down a little. Back is hurting from Rosebud needing me all day yesterday. Thank goodness for the baby sling. She is in her first growth spurt and it's just an eat-fuss pattern. No sleeping till Daddy got home from work. Needless to say my back is weak this morning.


Trying to accomplish today (or next couple days wouldn't hurt):

*fold both loads of laundry from yesterday (why is that hard for me to do?)
*try this recipe for Apricot Chicken
*must get chicken out to thaw
*make baby's next two Dr appts
*make church assignments for Women's Conference this weekend
*make family food assignments for baby's blessing day
*clear off top of microwave - major clutter spot for me
*clear under computer desk
*pick up slipcover from getting zipper repaired
*get Potter's new scout shirt and attach patches
*help kids with homework; especially spelling
*continue to reconnect with old friends on Facebook and laugh and laugh
*ask Strider to hurry up with the hard drive reformatting - I need my files back!
*cross fingers that taxes will be deposited soon. I want this and these and these
*try to pretend if I don't have those things by Saturday that I won't be heartbroken
*don't go to bed too early, or will be up WAY earlier than I want (grrrrr) yes I really am posting at 4am.


10 comments:

  1. Hey, I was up at 4am too. Um, not by choice and not posting. I was comforting a small child with a bad dream. Its always nice to know you aren't alone in those wee hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely get sleep myself. I hope your back feels better. Do you have a heating pad? That's what helps me :)

    Great list! That chicken does look good! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that and those and those. Good choices. Hope you get all you want by Sat.
    Now, Slow down. You just had a baby. LMK if you need any extra help, or send a few kids over to play and lighten your load.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great taste in food and home accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the lamps, and killer price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm just joining in on the to do list thing this week. Looks like you got quite a bit done today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was up at 4 too! I forget how easily an unborn child can keep you up at night almost as easily as one that's here! I'm so impressed how much you get done on so little sleep.... kind of makes me feel lazy! See you sunday! (Let us know if there's something specific you want us to bring)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to hear more about the Women's Conference you are working on. Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you're doing excellently at your list! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!