Monday, August 9, 2010

Go Aggies!

Last Wednesday, Strider officially finished his Masters work and now has his M.Ed.

There is no Summer commencement (nor Winter, for that matter - only Spring) at Utah State, so I did a little family party so his efforts would not go unnoticed!









Thanks to some generous friends who lent me a bunch of logo stuff, we were all decked out for USU.   Of course I love any excuse for a party!  He hates being in the limelight, but he knew how much it meant to me. After all, we did this together, right?!  Gosh, I'm proud of him!



2 comments:

  1. You decorated SO cute! Not that I am surprised. Sorry we missed it. Congrats to the both of you, that is such an amzing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo GO AGGIES!!! I am also a graduate from Utah State it is GREAT SCHOOL!!
    Congrats Heath for graduating and way to go Jen for hanging in there durring all the times he had to be at school or doing homework!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!