Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is this my house?

I feel so spoiled!

Everything is now done. All the flooring, woodwork... All the tax money gone and the economy is stimulated (at least far as we are concerned).

It is so beautiful; I just keep staring. It's thick and cushy and soft.



A couple things of note:
1. We can barely open/close the front door because of the much thicker carpet.
2. We can barely push the vacuum around the rooms. See #1.

Any suggestions on #1? (My vacuum does not have a height setting).


And P.S. Our family was just asked to speak in church this Sunday. AAAah!


4 comments:

  1. Now i know what i'm doing this weekend.... Church at the 10th ward, Then your house to sqish toes in new carpet. There is nothing better than new carpet under bare feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear you speak...are you going to sing too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it lookes wonderful. I am so happy for you. Good luck on sunday. LMK if you need help with the youngest. As if you whole family wont be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!