Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're Back

I know, I know. I disappeared.




On Wednesday, still nursing my icky ear but slowly improving, we left for our Brown Family trip.


We had a great vacation in Liberty, UT and Pineview Reservoir. What a gorgeous piece of Utah!

Here is some of our fun time (warning: mega pics!)
















With a little sunburn and a lot of sandy towels, we got home Saturday safe and sound. It was so nice to relax and have lots of family together time. I even rode the Wave Runner with Strider. Too amazing for words! I'm so glad I did it!


My sister did all of the planning and stressing for the trip. Big thanks to her and her generous hubby!





5 comments:

  1. You are the best. Thanks for always making me your number 1. I love you forever and a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you returned safe and had a GREAT time!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun. We love to go to Pineview. They have great beaches. By the way, glad your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take beautiful pictures. I love the one of the flower! I hope your ear is better. I've heard those infections are aweful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see your impression of you on the wave runner! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!