Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursdays




Today I am thankful:

1. To be a SAHM. I don't usually have to be anywhere and I love it.

2. For my kids. I can't believe how often I miss them when they are away just even for the school day.

3. For plenty of food to eat. I never have to wonder where my next meal will come from. I may wonder what side dish to have, but there's always a myriad of choices.

4. That I can lie down when I feel tired or crappy. My life is flexible that way and my littles are great at keeping themselves busy.

5. That I have a nice cool home to keep me out of the heat that I hate so much. Strider gets the cooler running at the first hint of hot weather and I love that he cares for my confort so much!

6. For a clean family room. We all pitched in a little yesterday and got it semi under control again. I even went down there with the kids today to hang out which I never do.

7. That I have healthy, capable kids.

8. That they forgive me for my many faults.

9. For my kitchen tile. I love that it is easier to keep clean than Pergo.

10. That I got to plan our anniversary this year. It's in a month, and last year we decided to take turns planning. Last year he took me on a Great Salt Lake dinner cruise, which is a bit hard to top. But this is my first time, and I think I did well with the budget we discussed. Shhhh...don't tell!

11. For my old-and-still-running-great-so-far van. 'Nough said.

12. For my down comforter. I love it and can't remember what it was like not to use one. I thought it might be a bad idea with kids all over, but it has been great.

13. For a husband that I look forward to serving. He makes it easy and desireable to do things for him because he lives with gratitude. Of course he does so much for me that I will always be indebted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!