Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last minute love

I did a display at church last night for lots of ways to say I love you. Here are some little things in case you are wanting an idea. All are easy and cheap.


1. Decorate with dollar store frames and repurpose red items around the house.

2.  Print some really CUTE valentines here or here



3.  Leave Post-it notes all over the house with messages for family members, or hide ones for hubby in crazy places.  Heart shaped ones are fun, but not necessary.

4.  Give away pink and red M&Ms for acts of kindness or other fun reasons this week.


5.  Make easy pillowboxes from these printable templates here (large or small versions).  Decorate with scrapbook embellishments and put a couple pieces of candy inside.



6.  Oh my adorableness!  If you have a Cricut, these are cut from Bags, Tags, Boxes and more.  They exactly fit a Hersheys nugget candy.

7.  Grab a branch from the yard and turn it into a centerpiece.  Add expressions of love, countdown to V-day, or even "I love you" in various languages. 


8.  We do a candlelit fondue dinner each year, with all the kids and everything.  It's our favorite meal and the tradition the kids talk about the most!






3 comments:

  1. I love these ideas, you are so crafty.

    At my house Valentine's is more of a kid day. So these are perfect for making my kiddos feel extra loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such good ideas. And I love the tree! I didn't see it all done yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, I love everything on here! That tree is so cute and the cricut stuff, oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!