Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring craft blocks

Ahh, SPRING is coming. I went shopping with my sisters a couple days ago and could not keep my hands off the easter egg stuff.

So cute, no? Home Goods rocks.


I got out my EASTER blocks I made years ago with a friend's family (Hi Desi and Sonja!). 




Well, the back sides are just going unused.


So I thought I'd make them say S-P-R-I-N-G on the reverse side.  They are already painted and sanded; why not?  I found some perky spring paper in my stash and cut white cardstock Cricut letters.







It's very fun!  Now I can use either side.  Cost?  $0 and about 30 min.



And who can resist a sunset like this?  WOW
This was about two hours after I finished the blocks.


6 comments:

  1. You are amazing, the things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for using the back side of blocks that say something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Such a good idea to use both sides! Now you have so much more versatility! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!