Thursday, June 5, 2008

La Caille

Last night was Strider's promotion night for the 9th graders at his Jr High. It was at La Caille, a prestigious French restaurant in the mountains of Salt Lake City. Yeah, I know.

They hold various fundraisers all year in order to pay for the special event. It was really neat to see all these kids who mean so much to him and are the reason he is so passionate about his job. It's never been something I've understood completely, but after 5 hours around these kids, I can see that they love him!

Here is a sampling of our night. You can click on the pics for a better view. And yes, I tried the escargot!

















4 comments:

  1. That dessert looks too scrumptious to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to LaCaille, but I was always to afraid! Out of my element I guess. What a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring me some of that dessert next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!