Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy News



New baby on the way...EDD 1/30/09


Maybe I'm just bad at keeping secrets. Or maybe I'm tired of making up excuses for my feeling lousy and being exhausted. But yes, we are adding one more to our family. We are so excited!

We have known for a while that there was another small one to come to us, but for whatever reason it took a bit longer than expected (Princess will be almost 4). We are so thankful for this blessing, though, and look forward to rounding out our family and feeling complete.

So that's why my posts have slowed down a bit, and a lot less substance overall. But now you can understand!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!! Congratulations to you and you hubby that is so exciting. Good luck starting over again with the diapers and stuff!! It is all worth it! Is this going to be your last baby? or a few more?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope it's a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally happy for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I hope you are feeling better. I bet the summer heat is no fun. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo great. Even wonderful news. We are all so happy for you and the family. Remember if you need anything. even just a break. I am right acrossed the street.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome news!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!