Monday, July 20, 2009

Lucky thirteen


Thirteen years ago I married my high school sweetheart. My returned missionary. My cute fiance.

Now we have built a whole life together. I am blessed every day to walk by his side. It's overwhelming to think of how many joys and trials we've experienced together, hand in hand.

He never speaks an unkind word to me, even when I deserve it. He is patient with me especially when I don't deserve it.

He treats me like a queen. He loves family above all else. He never stands in my way. He helps me to reach my potential and gives me wings to fly.

Here's to lucky thirteen!



6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for the both of you! You look GEORGIOUS in your picture:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! Time goes so quickly doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! It's really cool to see family make it that far and still be happy you know? My parents only made it twelve years and so it's nice to have a good example! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture. You guys are one of the best examples of a good marriage. I look up to both of you so much that words can't express my gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! What a great picture,you look totall hot, Jen!!! I love watching you and your hubby. You are such great examples of what love and marriage is all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!