Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mary Mary, quite contrary

Remember this post about my tiny growing garden?


Yeah, well it's out of control. Look at the squash leaves:


In comparison to my hand:

I seriously had no idea that's how big they got. I'm such a city slicker.


And here is one of the six pumpkin plants. If we get something to carve in Oct, I will be thrilled.


Remember the garden markers I showed in May? Um, you can barely see them in the tomato jungle.


I had to buy a tomato at the grocery store yesterday. I wish I could just go pick one!


2 comments:

  1. Yours is looking much like mine. I too would like to quit buying produce and actually be able to eat from our garden something besides just salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that leaf is huge compared to Karl Malone's thumb! lol jk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!