Friday, July 31, 2009

Ouch

Is there anything worse than dental pain?

Seriously. I have birthed children without even a Tylenol, but teeth? Zoinks! That's real PAIN. The I-can't-handle-this kind of pain.


I got the wisdom teeth on one side out several years ago when Jedi was little. Recovery was terrible. Awful.

I have had intermittent issues with the two on the other side. As of this last weekend I was hurting bad, with radiating and pulsating pain all the way up to my ear.

When I went in Monday my dentist couldn't get me in for the procedure till Friday afternoon. So here I sit, popping my antibiotics and pain pills 'round the clock waiting for that magic hour to have them out.

Wish me luck today.




3 comments:

  1. Good luck, I am sure you will do fine!! If you do need anything let me know. I have yet to have mine out they need to come out though and I am dreading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers. I hope your recovery is speadier than last time.

    The good thing about getting them out is just that, they are out and you don't have to worry about it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!