Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas baking

Why is it that so many traditions surround food? At least for our family that's the case.

This year it has been super duper neat to bake with Princess. She is fantastic at rolling out dough. I am tickled that she enjoys being in the kitchen with me.

As something new this year my dad also wanted a baking night with me and my siblings, so we pooled our resources and worked on treat plates. It was really cool.

Still on my to-do list? Figure out my mom's peanut butter fudge...



Mixing the sugar cookie dough


real gingerbread men

snickerdoodles


decorated cookies


chocolate oat squares


dear 'ol Dad


1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! Baking together would be so much fun! What a smart thinking dad you have:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!