Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Word

I am looking forward to a great year.

I present my 2010 word to you:

EMBRACE


I am coming upon a year with many opportunities and milestones ahead.  But usually when faced with an uncomfortable or new situation I tend to backpedal and retreat. When things don't go the way I planned I sink low.  When I don't understand I give up.  When life is hard I want to rest. 

I am promising to keep this word in my head to help me embrace change, embrace my imperfections, embrace my talents, embrace my trials, embrace my roles, embrace the journey, embrace my children, embrace L-I-F-E more this coming year.  I hope you will join me.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this word choice. Embrace is an active joyful word to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!