Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school

Sniff.

The middle two kids are back to class today.

Jedi, now 1st grade, has been on my mind ALL day. Is he okay? Did he understand how to get lunch? Isn't 7 hours too long for a six year old? Will he be able to find his brother to walk home?

How embarrassing would it be for your psycho mom to run in checking on you? I wonder.

I'm not too worried about Bugs. He's in 3rd this year and other than seeming more grown up, not a whole lot different there. BUT...

There are a lot of changes for us this year. One now in school all day, one headed to a charter school with uniforms everyday, one starting preschool. It's too much for a mom, I tell ya. I was weepy this morning.

So many schedules. Routines all of a sudden.

The summer felt so short.







2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a good BIG brother. I didn't know the oldest one was in a charter school, when did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto with kristy that was exactly what I was thinking....I must have missed the memo of the older going to a charter school. I need to hear this story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!