Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I.....Jen


I AM ...a researcher by nature. I have researched so many topics to death its insane. If I want to find something out, believe me, I DO.

I WANT... a nice, big house. I know, just a wish.

I HAVE ... more blessings than I can count. I'm absolutely never justified in my complaining.


I WISH I COULD ... draw, play the piano, talk to people easily, plan things without getting overly stressed.

I HATE ... not knowing what my kids are doing every minute while they are in school.

I FEAR ... not having this pregnancy be successful. I have never lost a baby, so sometimes I wonder, "when is it my turn"?

I HEAR .... the radio in the kitchen and the clicky keyboard sounds as I type. I love this keyboard.

I SEARCH ... for better/more efficient ways to do everything.

I DON'T THINK ... that I'll ever eat a tomato on a burger on purpose.

I REGRET ... that I was a screw-off in college.

I LOVE ... my family.

I ACHE FOR ... couples that are struggling to become parents.

I ALWAYS CRY ... yes. I always cry.

I AM NOT ... A great housekeeper.

I DANCE ... never. Although every once in a while the kids talk me into bopping to a radio song.

I SING ... often. One of the best parts of church, too.

I NEVER ... want to have to work outside the home.

I RARELY ... skip my daily scripture time. Very rejuvenating for me.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... people suffer.

I AM NOT ALWAYS ... understanding and patient with my kids.

I HATE THAT ... I will never have all my pictures scrapbooked.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... why I get so moody. I can change so quickly and I don't like it.

I NEED ... to feel validated and appreciated and needed.

I SHOULD ... be cleaning. Every time I am on the 'puter I should be cleaning.



4 comments:

  1. Love You Jen!...and you are a good housekeeper you geek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you are the most Christ like
    person I know. You are such an insperation to me. I need to be more like you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with me and so many others. I am touched everytime I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the tomatoes on burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was soo good!! It's always so touching to see someone so exposed. Thanks Jen...I hope you don't mind I copied it and posted it to my blog...I tink I even kept one or two of your answers because I felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!