Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Note to MSNBC

Dear media mogul,

When posting huge pictures and headlines of big olympic medal rounds, please note that those of us without cable in the states don't see those results till primetime, or approximately 12 hours later.

Upon log-in, please don't blast me with the outcome before I am ready to see it. And especially, don't make me further incensed by providing a "hide results" button 4 inches to the right of the headline. Um, in order for that to have the desired effect, wouldn't it need to be a "show results" button???

Much appreciated,
Jen (loyal olympics fan)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously.....
    You should totally send that to The Powers That Be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do send this to them, I bet they would love the input.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!